Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Four digit DMG Barrier: BREAK!!!

I finally did it. On my first DD job I've broken the 100o DMG barrier with a 1156 DMG Penta Thrust on some sucka Colibri @ lvl 55Drg onry!!! I've got a screen shot courtesy of my bro Axciom below:







Now I'd like to acknowledge those who made this uber awesome Mid 50's dmg possible. Axciom, Seyomeyo, Anshii, Absolutezero, Lostris, and Arwenne even though she wasnt there ^^.

I've noticed that DD's often enough never acknowledge that their awesome dmg wouldn't be quite so awesome without those supporting them. You cant tell me that your 2k Asuran fists had nothing to do with some RDM keeping dia II and Para (can paralyze blocks) on that mob. I know for a fact that without those Bard Songs, attack rolls and debuffs offered by spirit Surge, I'd have never got near this number. In fact best I've done without surge is 818 so far.

I refuse to be the DD that thinks he does it all on his own, cause that's never true. Whether its a thf doing def down bolts or a RDM casting Dia II it all adds up to uber dmg.

3 comments:

WildCardCorsair said...

Congrats foo!
Rogue's/Fighter's Roll Ftw!

Anonymous said...

Grats Vashy!!

Even though....you broke your record (again) with a 1297 Penta on full zerg mode last night!

One side note...the only time you'll actually get blocked(Guard Skill) is if the mob is a mnk type, and even then they can't block weaponskill hits...

Fun fact!

Vashwood said...

wow sad, i got excited about this...considering the dmg one can put out in abyssea now